nd.gov - The Official Portal for North Dakota State Government
North Dakota: Legendary. Follow the trail of legends
I Need To Report An Error On My License

Although we do our best, sometimes mistakes happen. If there is an error on your concealed weapon license please return the license, along with a note explaining the error, to:

BCI CWL Section
PO Box 1054
Bismarck, ND 58502

Write “CWL ERROR” on the front of the envelope.

It generally takes 1 – 2 weeks for the replacement license to be issued. As state law requires that you must have the license on your person and be able to produce it if asked, do not carry concealed until you receive the replacement license. Thank you, and we apologize for the inconvenience.