Are you fed up with having your evenings interrupted by calls from telemarketers? Now you can do something about it ...
... You can stop almost all telemarketing calls by registering on the North Dakota Attorney General's "Do Not Call" list.
Registering is free and easy!
- You can register your home and cell phone numbers.
- Your numbers will stay on the list until you remove them.
- North Dakota's "do not call" registrations will be shared with the FTC. You only need to sign up once.
- It is a violation for a telemarketer to call you more than 30 days after you have registered on the list.
- Although several “warnings” have circulated via e-mail, at this time no cellular telephone provider is selling a list of its customers to telemarketers. However, under North Dakota law, (701) area code cellular telephone numbers can be added to the Do Not Call list.
TO REGISTER BY TELEPHONE: Toll free 1-888-382-1222