nd.gov - The Official Portal for North Dakota State Government
North Dakota: Legendary. Follow the trail of legends
New Address

By law you must notify the BCI within 30 days of a change of address. For security reasons, we do not accept change of address notifications via email or telephone.

Mail a letter with your full legal name, date of birth, your old address, your new address, AND the effective date of the new address to:

PO Box 1054
Bismarck, ND 58502

If you want a replacement license with your new address, you MUST INCLUDE THE OLD LICENSE WITH YOUR LETTER. If you do not send in your old license, we will not issue a replacement.

NOTE: If you have moved out of North Dakota, the status of your ND concealed weapon license may be affected. See reciprocity, AND  also check with the state in which you now reside.

Active Duty military eligibility