nd.gov - The Official Portal for North Dakota State Government
North Dakota: Legendary. Follow the trail of legends
How do I Place a Security Freeze?

You can place a security freeze with the consumer reporting bureaus by telephone or mail. You must provide identifying information, including your social security number. If you place the freeze by telephone, you also must fax or mail the documents verifying your identity. If you are an identity theft victim, provide a copy of your police report or Affidavit of Identity Theft. Otherwise you must send a payment of $5 with your request.

Previous Next